One of the most important factors in determining the success of no win no fee claims in Salford for personal injury compensation is choosing the right injury claim solicitor to work with; electing to go with Accident Advice Helpline is one of the best choices you can make.
With over 15 years worth of experience in helping people all over the UK to successfully obtain the compensation they are owed for injuries they’ve sustained in accidents that were caused by others, Accident Advice Helpline is not only one of the premier injury claim solicitors in the country, but we are also one the UK public’s favourites too.
No win no fee claims in Salford for all types of personal injury
The most common types of injuries people tend to claim for are injuries suffered in slip, trip and fall accidents, and injuries suffered in road traffic accidents. But here at Accident Advice Helpline no matter what the no win no fee claims in Salford we are asked to help with are, we can oblige. We handle:
- All types of accidents and injuries in the workplace
- All types of accidents and injuries sustained in the home
- All types of accidents and injuries suffered on holiday (home or abroad)
- Psychological injuries (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Injuries relating to product liability claims
The qualifying factors Accident Advice Helpline look for
The single most important factor in terms of raising a claim for personal injury compensation is that whatever the nature of the accident and injury, the blame for it must be attributable to a third party.
There are another couple considerations to take into account when you are contemplating launching a personal injury claim in search of financial compensation. They are:
- The injury must have been severe enough to warrant medical attention
- The incident must have taken place sometime within the past three years
How much is your claim worth?
Establishing how much compensation any claim could be worth is something that most potential personal injury claimants are interested in. The quickest and easiest way of doing this is to make use of the 30-second test we have here on our website. Once you locate our HOW MUCH compensation calculator (you’ll find it on the right-hand side of most of our web-pages) simply follow the instructions it gives.
There are several ways you can go about launching your claim. You can:
- Text “claim 365” to 88010
- Click on the green “claim now” button here on our website
Alternatively you can chat to one of our experienced advisors in our customer support team. The most economical way of doing this is to use our national helpline service. The numbers to call are:
- 0800 680 0500 from any UK-based landline
- 0333 500 0993 from any UK-based mobile
Make sure you don’t run out of time to claim by getting in touch with us today with a view to registering your claim.
Date Published: 5th October 2015
Author: David Brown