Five ways you can hinder your no win no fee* claims in North West Leicestershire
- By failing to see a doctor – A lot of people make the blunder of bypassing a trip to see a medical professional when they have sustained a minor injury. They would rather cope with the symptoms themselves than having to go through the unwanted hassle of making the journey to the hospital. However, if you do this you will really struggle to claim, as there will be no proof of your injuries.
- By waiting too long to make a claim – There is actually a three year time limit on all no win no fee* claims in North West Leicestershire. This is three years from the date of the accident unless the injury is one that has occurred over time. If so, you will have three years from the dare of your diagnosis.
- By failing to report the incident in the correct manner – This is particularly relevant to no win no fee* claims in North West Leicestershire that have occurred in the workplace. Employers are required by law to keep track of any incidents that have occurred in their accident book. Therefore you need to report your injury to your manager or health and safety representative if you have one.
- By neglecting to keep track of your expenses – You will be able to claim for any expenses you have encountered as special damages. This can be anything from travel costs, to medical expenses, to loss of income. Nonetheless, you will need to keep proof of this, otherwise you will struggle to get the full amount of compensation you are actually entitled to.
- By using a traditional solicitor – Last but not least, a lot of people are turning to no win no fee* claims throughout the UK. You will have a better chance of getting compensation if you do this. If you go for a traditional service you never know if the solicitor is merely taking on your case in order to take your money. However a no win no fee* solicitor has nothing to gain by doing this and therefore they will not waste your time.
If you have any more questions about making a claim don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7, so you can call us any time for more information. Alternatively you can try the 30 second test on our website, or you can text ‘Claim365’ to 88010 and we’ll call you back as soon as we’re able.