Accident Advice Helpline handle no win no fee* claims in Torfaen, for a variety of personal injuries that residents of this county borough in Monmouthshire sustain across a whole different range of circumstances. For example we handle compensation claims for:
- Accidents and injuries that take place in the home
- Accidents and injuries that happen in the workplace
- Accidents and injuries that are sustained on holiday, (both here in the UK and/or abroad)
- Road traffic accident injuries
- Cases of medical or clinical negligence
- Injuries sustained while involved in some sort of sporting activity
- Psychological injuries (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder)
You can only claim if the blame lies with a third party
Because we’ve now been trading for over 14 years, helping people to obtain financial compensation and because we now employ over 200 dedicated specialist injury claim lawyers, we can handle virtually any type of accident/injury scenario providing that the blame for the accident/injury is attributable to someone other than the injury victim.
Qualifying factors that underpin any compensation claim
There are a number of prerequisites that have to be taken into consideration to legitimise any potential claim for injury compensation. These prerequisites include:
- The blame for the accident or incident that causes the injury, (an injury can be taken to include an occupational related illness), must lie with someone other than the injury victim.
- The severity of the injury must be such that it warrants the raising of a claim for compensation. Minor injuries or conditions, (unless they affect the injury victim’s ability to earn an income, or caused the injury victim to incur specific costs) are not accountable.
- The injury must have been sustained within the three years immediately preceding the date of any claim. The statute of limitations for some types of accidents/injuries varies. If in doubt, check with customer service at Accident Advice Helpline.
- You should also be prepared to supply medical proof of any injury, you are claiming for.
Starting off no win no fee* claims in Torfaen by using AAH’s HOW MUCH calculator
Many of the no win no fee* claims in Torfaen that we process are cases that follow on from people having visited our website to make use of the HOW MUCH calculator that can be found there. People use this device to get an estimate with regard to how much compensation they might be awarded for their injury. It’s very simple to use, and on average takes only about 30 seconds of anybody’s time.
People from all over the UK now use Accident Advice Helpline
Many people from all over the UK now use Accident Advice Helpline to process their claims for compensation, thanks to the reputation we’ve gathered, and the recommendation we get from former TV watchdog champion Esther Rantzen.Open Claim Calculator
The AAH Helpline
To access support for clients when they need it, AAH provides a toll-free helpline which you can reach from any landline by dialling 0800 689 0500, or if using a mobile, by calling 0333 500 993.