How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    No win no fee claims in Rutland

    Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we are often asked to provide assistance for those who are looking to make no win no fee claims in Rutland. This, basically, means that we will take on most of the financial risk of your compensation claim. Due to the way in which we work, however, we do have to be highly selective with regards to the type of claim that we deal with. If you wish to work with Accident Advice Helpline, you will need to ensure that your claim meets the points highlighted on this page.

    The accident must have occurred within the last three years

    Generally speaking, you will only be able to file a no win no fee claims in Rutland if the incident which led to your injuries occurred within the last three years. There are a couple of exceptions to this rule. For example, if you are suffering from an industrial disease or if you were a child at the time of the incident. However, in all cases it is probably best that you start your claim for compensation sooner as opposed to later. It will make things a whole lot easier for you in the long run.

    You must have been injured

    You can only claim compensation through Accident Advice Helpline if you were actually injured. It does not matter too much about the severity of the injury, although if you are suffering from something as simple as a cut or a scrape you can probably not claim any compensation. Regardless of the type of injury that you are suffering from, you will need to supply our team with a medical report. The medical report will outline the extent of your injuries and this will have a huge impact on the amount of compensation that you will be able to claim at the end of the day.

    The incident must have been the fault of another person

    You must also be able to provide evidence that the incident was down to the negligence of another person. If you are the cause of the accident, you can’t claim compensation at all. In some cases, the negligent party may be another driver on the road, if you are involved in a car accident. In other cases, if you are injured at work you may be able to claim compensation directly from your employer. We will help you to gather all of the evidence that you need in order to prove negligence. If you are unsure as to whether you can make a claim, please do give us a call.

    Discuss no win no fee claims in Rutland today with Accident Advice Helpline

    Call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you are calling from a mobile.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 7th September 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.