Many of the no win no fee* claims in Denbighshire that we handle on behalf of our clients here at Accident Advice Helpline are launched by tourists who have been injured whilst staying in the county on holiday. With its areas of outstanding natural beauty, it’s a place that is high on the list of many holidaymakers.
The number one prerequisite for any personal injury claim
The number one prerequisite in terms of launching a personal injury claim for any injury you’ve suffered, whether it was while you were on holiday, when you’re in your own home, or when you are at work, is that the blame for the accident or incident must lie with a third party. If it doesn’t then you have no grounds to claim compensation on. If it does, you could be in business, and we here at Accident Advice Helpline are at your service.
No win no fee* claims in Denbighshire for injuries caused by fire and carbon monoxide poisoning
Two of the most common causes of injury sustained on holiday that qualify for compensation, (and we have in our time handled a number of no win no fee* claims in Denbighshire that relate to these), are injuries that are caused through fire and injuries that are caused through carbon monoxide poisoning.
The landlord’s duty of care to his/her tenants
Any property owner or landlord who lets his or her property out, either on a long-term let, or a short term holiday let has a duty of care towards his/her tenants. This duty of care is to ensure that tenants come to no harm through any fault or defect in the property; and that includes harm from fittings such as gas appliances, or harm that comes about through a lack of fitted or operational fire or carbon monoxide alarms in place.
Smoke and carbon monoxide are insidious, silent killers
Smoke and carbon monoxide are both potentially silent killers. Smoke kills more victims than the flames themselves in any fire. As regards carbon monoxide poisoning, slow evacuation of oxygen lulls victims to sleep and if those victims continue to sleep and the carbon monoxide poisoning progresses, it can end in serious brain injury and death.
Enlisting Accident Advice Helpline’s help
Anyone who has suffered injuries from fire or carbon monoxide poisoning through the fault of a landlord, whether it’s in Denbighshire, or anywhere else here in the UK, has a legal and moral right to claim financial compensation, which is where we here at AAH can assist. Last year alone we were successful in obtaining over £30 million worth of compensation for our clients.
If you do decide to commission our services, you will benefit from a number of advantages which include:
- Using our no win no fee* injury claim process that comes highly recommended by people’s consumer champion Esther Rantzen
- Use of our free, 30 second HOW MUCH compensation calculator
- Access to our top flight customer support service
- Access to our free 24/7 helpline – 0800 689 0500 from any landline, 0333 500 0993 from any mobile.
Date Published: 28th August 2014