How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    No-win, no-fee claims in Cornhill-on-Tweed

    You might be aware that you could potentially make no-win, no-fee claims in Cornhill-on-Tweed with a view to suing a pharmacy for compensation if you were to be dispensed the wrong medicine, provided of course that your doctor had not made an error, in which case, you might have a claim against your primary care trust. You may also be aware that you may be able to launch a personal injury claim if you are handed drugs that are out of date. But what if you buy some medicine, either on prescription or off the shelf, and there has been some sort of mix-up in the production process? What if the wrong medication has made its way into the wrong packaging?

    You may remember a case from a few years ago when antipsychotic drugs somehow made their way into the packaging of a leading headache tablet brand and subsequently went on sale in pharmacies around the country. It was suspected that this may have been a case of sabotage. Whatever the reason for such a mix-up, you may have a chance of taking personal injury action against the drug company concerned if you were to end up taking wrongly packaged medication and came to harm.

    The wrong medicine and no-win, no-fee claims in Cornhill-on-Tweed

    It doesn’t take a doctor to understand the possible consequences of an individual being given medication in the wrong packaging. If you thought you were swallowing a paracetamol and were in fact taking a drug intended to treat schizophrenia, it’s likely you would soon know about it. The reverse could be even more serious. If you were suffering from some form of serious mental illness and wound up taking ibuprofen instead of the required treatment for your condition, you could end up doing yourself or somebody else harm.

    In either of these situations, you could well be able to make no-win, no-fee claims in Cornhill-on-Tweed to sue the company that packed the drugs for compensation. It will be extremely important that you retain the drugs and the packaging they came in, along with your proof of purchase. Your solicitor will need to use these as evidence to back up your claim. Bear in mind that you will typically have needed to have taken the wrong medication and come to some harm to qualify for a pay-out.

    Talk to the pros

    If you have taken medication that was incorrectly packaged and suffered ill effects as a consequence, you should call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 to find out if we can help you make no-win, no-fee claims in Cornhill-on-Tweed.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 8th February 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.