No win no fee* claims experts in the UK
Have you been involved in a motor accident, an accident at work or any other accident that you think wasn’t your fault? Have you suffered any injuries as a result of this accident that are affecting your life?
If so, you could be entitled to compensation for the accident. At Accident Advice Helpline we have a panel of no win no fee* claims experts in the UK, to ensure you get the right legal help for your specific circumstance.
What do I need to do?
- Check our fast and free online compensation calculator, or contact one of the friendly and professional members of our advice helpline to find out what the panel of no win no fee* claims experts in the UK can do for you and how much compensation you could receive
- Receive medical attention as soon as possible, whether your injuries are minor or major, you need to be seen by a doctor as some signs and symptoms take days, weeks or even months to become apparent
- Collect any evidence you think may help the no win no fee* claims experts in the UK to win your case, such as medical notes, witness names and contact details and any photographs of the accident, injuries etc
- Don’t feel ashamed or embarrassed about making a claim if your injuries seem, or are minor, as even the smallest of injuries could become a permanent condition and affect many aspects of your life. The compensation will improve your quality of life and help put measures into place so the same doesn’t happen to another innocent person. Don’t suffer in silence.
What will the no win no fee* claims experts in the UK do for me?
- Assess your case and do the majority of any paperwork for you. Being involved in an accident can be stressful enough, without reams of paperwork to be filling out.
- They may ask you to attend one final medical assessment to assess how you are recovering and if you need any immediate medical support.
- Make a claim on your behalf through the third parties’ insurance company, be that motor, liability or indemnity insurance. It will be the insurance company that pay out your compensation.
- You probably won’t need to attend court; most of our cases are settled by the third parties’ insurance company before it gets to court.
Accident Advice Helpline is championed by TV’s Ester Rantzen. Our no win no fee* solicitors in the UK are trusted professionals in their field and will always get the maximum amount of compensation available for you.
If you would like to discuss this in more detail with one of our friendly team give them a call on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 17th October 2012
Author: David Brown