Claiming for compensation after an accident needn’t be a daunting prospect if you use a legal firm that has the right experience and track record in personal injury claims. If you’ve had an accident that someone else was responsible for, you could be legally entitled to a sum of money that helps restore your life to how it was before, as far as possible. And Accident Advice Helpline can assist with free legal advice on making a no-win, no-fee* claim in Tettenhall Wood.
Do you have a right for a no-win, no-fee* claim in Tettenhall Wood?
In brief, you may be legally entitled to make a claim if you have had an accident over the last three years that someone else caused through negligence, carelessness or criminal act. Your injuries must have been serious enough for you to have to seek medical attention. However, as with any area of the law, some cases aren’t quite as clear-cut as this. There may be different timescales for claiming, for example.
One quick call to Accident Advice Helpline can tell you all you need to know. With only a few details about your accident, we can:
- Assess whether you have a case and how likely you would be to win it;
- Indicate how much you might be entitled to in compensation; and
- Explain the no-win, no-fee* claim in Tettenhall Wood process to you.
Call our helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
You can also text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or try the 30-second test on our website, if you are not ready to speak to anyone just yet.Open Claim Calculator
How much will claiming cost?
You will understandably be concerned about the financial costs of claiming. The good news is that we can help here too:
- All our legal advice about your claim is free;
- We don’t make any charge if you want to bring a claim against the party that caused your injuries; and
- An agreement of a no-win, no-fee* claim in Tettenhall Wood will cover you throughout the course of your case and not charge you for legal services if your claim is unsuccessful.
And if you win your case, what will you receive in compensation?
The estimate we give you when you first contact us is just a guide to what you may receive. Once your lawyer has full details of your claim, they will evaluate how your life has been changed by your accident and will ask for a sum of money that:
- Compensates for your injuries; and
- Compensates for financial losses you have suffered because of your accident. This may include loss of earnings, prescription charges, transport costs and the costs of home help and childcare if you have needed them.
Accident Advice Helpline has the expertise you need to help you claim with the minimum stress and cost. Call us today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 to find out more.