Would I benefit from a no win no fee claim in Tenbury Wells?
If you’re thinking about making a compensation claim, then a no win no fee claim in Tenbury Wells lawyer would be able to help you if you can answer ‘yes’ to the following three questions:
- Did you suffer injuries in an accident within the last three years?
- Was your accident caused by someone who was negligent, careless or who committed a criminal act?
- Were you forced to seek medical treatment for injuries resulting from your accident?
At Accident Advice Helpline, we have accumulated well over ten years of experience in expertly dealing with personal injury claims. All of our legal professionals are experts in personal injury law. So if you choose us to handle your claim, we’ll make sure you receive the right legal representation if you have a right to seek compensation. Some of the other benefits of coming to us include:
- We will give you free legal advice through our 24/7 helpline. Our professional, friendly advisers will give you a no obligation indication of whether your claim is likely to be successful. We will estimate the amount of compensation you might be entitled to.
- We don’t make any upfront charge to start a claim with us.
- A no win no fee lawyer means just that: if you don’t win your case, you don’t pay our fees.
- We have a great track record of success for our clients, winning around £30 million in compensation each year.
We have expertise in many different accident types, including road traffic accidents, slips, trips and falls, medical negligence, food poisoning, injuries at work and industrial diseases, criminal injuries, accidents while on holiday, injuries from faulty goods and many more.
Am I eligible for help from a no win no fee lawyer?
It only takes minutes to find out if you have good grounds to claim:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test
There’s no obligation to proceed if you decide not to. But if you think it’s worth going ahead, we’ll introduce you to a specialist lawyer with specific experience in your kind of case. He or she will aim to negotiate compensation for:
- Your injuries;
- Any loss of earnings;
- Costs of prescriptions and transport; and
- Costs of any childcare or home help you have needed.
You may even find that you don’t have to go to court to win your case. Very often, we are able to process claims by phone.
For free legal advice and an indication of whether your no win no fee claim in Tenbury Wells will be successful, call us today.
Date Published: 9th March 2014
Author: David Brown