The village of Portmeirion is found in the Gwynedd county in the north of Wales and for the last two years has hosted the impressive Festival No.6.
- Festival No.6 is a music, arts and culture festival that takes place in September in Portmeirion and has quickly received much recognition and awards for its achievements.
- The festival sits in a beautiful location that is styled upon an Mediterranean coastal village Mountains, forests and the sea are both the backdrop and perimeter fences for the festival.
- Over the past few years the festival has hosted world class music acts that include Johnny Marr, New Order, Chic and My Bloody Valentine
If you have an accident within the last three years, then contact Accident Advice Helpline to make a no win no fee* claim in Portmeirion.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured or have an accident then you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation via a no win no fee* claim in Portmeirion.
How do I make a no win no fee* claim in Portmeirion?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time of day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality.
Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a solicitor and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a no win no fee* basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Dame Esther Rantzen, one of the UK’s leading consumer champions, personally recommends AAH and says, “After thoroughly investigating Accident Advice Helpline, I have found that they are indeed fighting on behalf of innocent victims who would otherwise not receive the compensation they deserve”.