Been trying to learn more about no win no fee claim in Portadown using the web?
You won’t be the first person to have used a search engine to look up no win no fee claim in Portadown. After all, it is a town with an average sized population rather than a tiny hamlet or village.
Portadown is in Northern Ireland. The town became internationally known in 1995 for the “Drumcree standoff.” This is an ongoing dispute over an annual parade that is held in Portadown.
- The Orange Order, a Protestant organisation, holds a parade in July each year where they march a traditional route through the town but in more recent times most of the route has run through Portadown’s Catholic quarter
- Catholic residents tried to ban the parade from their area which led to protests and rioting all over Northern Ireland
- For the next four years in July when the parade is held, there were disputes between the two groups that caused the deaths of at least five civilians
- In 1998, the parade was banned from running through the Catholic area and there have subsequently been less violent disputes
If you have an accident in Portadown then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help you require to get your compensation money. Forget about searching no win no fee claim in Portadown on the internet.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured or have an accident then you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation. You can begin a compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline. There’s no need at all to use the web to search no win no fee claim in Portadown.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have. They will treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality.
Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation. They can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
If you qualify for compensation and choose our help then you may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK. We specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases on a no-win, no-fee basis. We have over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Dame Esther Rantzen, one of the UK’s leading consumer champions, personally recommends us. She says, “After thoroughly investigating Accident Advice Helpline, I have found that they are indeed fighting on behalf of innocent victims who would otherwise not receive the compensation they deserve”.
Date Published: 9th February 2014
Author: Emma Matthews