No win no fee* claim in Coleshill
If you are building a house or anything else as a matter of fact, you are bound to have a few accidents. But if you were building a house 40 years ago for instance, and you ere injured there was no right to compensation as there is today. If an accident happened today on a building site, and it was not your fault then you may be able to make a no win no fee* claim in Coleshill.
You may want to use an expert lawyer for your no win no fee* claim in Coleshill, if you have an accident at work.
Falls at work and also slips and trips are one of the most reported injuries averaging at more than 40% of all major injuries particularly, if the fall at work is from a height. If you work in warehousing or construction this can happen all to easily.
To prevent falls at work there are certain laws.
Law on the prevention of a fall at work comes within the jurisdiction of the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) rules and regulations, which state:
- The employer must assess the risks involved, and address any risks found.
- The employers, wherever possible, should minimise the amount of work that has to be carried out at height.
- Employers, so far as is reasonably possible, must protect the health and safety of all employees, and anyone that is affected by their work including steps to control slips, trips and falls.
- The employer must make sure that all floors are in a good, suitable condition, and that they are free from any obstructions to enable people to move around safely.
What things should an employee do to try to prevent a fall at work?
The several things are:
- If you see an obstruction, move it, or arrange for it to be moved, as soon as possible.
- If you are given protective clothing, look after it and wear it. If it becomes damaged tell your employer so replacements can be arranged.
- Play your part and keep your workplace tidy.
- Take great care when working at height
- If you see any damaged floors or mats report it to your employer.
- If you see a spillage clean it up, or arrange for it to be cleaned up, as soon as possible.
- Do not do anything that would put yourself or anyone else in any danger
You may be able to make a no win no fee* claim in Coleshill if an accident happens and it was not your own fault, even though you and your employer have taken all the preventative measures.
Using no win no fee* claim in Coleshill lawyers to make your personal injury claim
Accident Advice helpline are experts in dealing with these matters for you. We have untold experience in all types of personal injury compensation claims including falls at work. Call our helpline on 0800 180 4123 to speak to one of our friendly and helpful advisors, for all the help and support you will need when making your claim.
Date Published: 12th February 2014