Chipping is a beautiful village in the Ribble Valley, Lancashire. But beautiful or not, the services of a good injury claim lawyer are still required from time to time, just as they are in any other town or village here in the UK.
A nation of gardeners
It’s been said that we here UK are a nation of gardeners, which perhaps goes some way towards explaining why 300,000 people are seriously injured in their gardens every year; serious enough for them to have to go to hospital. According to RoSPA, 110,000 of those injured are children.
Gardening accident statistics
The top 10 most dangerous gardening tools, according to the RoSPA website, are:
- Lawnmowers which are responsible for over 6500 accidents per year
- Flowerpots which are responsible for over 5300 accidents per year
- Secateurs and pruners, 4400 accidents
- Spades, 3600 accidents
- Electric hedge trimmers, 3100 accidents
- Plant tubs and troughs, 2800 accidents
- Sheers, 2100 accidents
- Garden forks, 2000. Accidents
- Hoses and sprinklers, 1900 accidents
- Garden canes and sticks, 1800
Electric mowers are one of the prime causes of gardening accidents, although many occur because gardeners have not disconnected them from the power source during maintenance.
The 3 “qualifiers” any no win no fee in Chipping injury claim will require
Before anyone can raise a no win no fee in Chipping personal injury claim for compensation, there are three important factors which must first be established to “qualify” the claim.
- The blame for the accident/incident that gives rise to the injury must be down to a third party, and with gardening accidents, this often relates to the manufacturer of a faulty product.
- Medical proof will be required of the nature and severity of the injury sustained
- The incident/injury must have occurred within the last three years
If all three of these factors can be appropriately addressed, then Accident Advice Helpline, as a no win no fee Chipping garden injury claim specialists, will be able to help you to launch a personal injury claim.
Getting an estimate for your claim is easy
Establishing the potential value of any personal injury claim is very straightforward. All you have to do is to visit Accident Advice Helpline’s website and locate the HOW MUCH calculator which can be found on the homepage. Simply complete the information requested, and you’ll be given an estimate within 30 seconds. It’s as easy as that!
Several ways you can launch an no win no fee in Chipping injury claim
- Go to our website and click on the green “claim now“ button
- Use our helpline, details of which are shown below
- Text “claim 365” to 88010
Follow Esther’s recommendation
We’ve spent a lot of time perfecting the no win no fee injury claim process to make it as easy and speedy as possible, a fact underpinned by Esther Rantzen’s great personal recommendation.
To access our free 24/7 helpline, call 0800 698 0500 from any landline, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
Date Published: 8th February 2014