Your no win no fee car accident in Tewkesbury guide to claiming compensation
If you’ve been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault it’s useful to know the ins and outs of how to claim some compensation for your injuries.
According to statistics only 3 out of 10 people claim the compensation they’re entitled to by law. It’s hard to believe but it’s true. There are several reasons for a person’s reluctance to make a claim, the main ones including:-
- Lack of knowledge about the legal right to compensation for victims of no fault accidents.
- A belief that their injuries are not serious enough to warrant a claim.
- Being unable to identify the person or persons responsible for the accident.
- Not knowing how to start a claim and how to find the right solicitor to take the case.
- A belief that claiming compensation is a complicated, costly business which is time consuming and energy sapping.
- Worry about legal fees if the claim is unsuccessful.
- Not wanting to be part of the ‘compensation culture’ so frequently criticised in the media.
This is not an exhaustive list by any means but highlights the misunderstandings and confusion that surround the compensation claim process.
We’d like to dispel your fears
Claiming compensation is your legal right if you’ve been injured in an accident due to someone else’s negligence. It’s justice and the principle should be upheld. There is no shame attached to claiming your rights. You can ignore the media hype about the mythical compensation culture.
Injuries of a minor or serious nature all have an effect on the victim both physically and psychologically. If you’ve had medical attention for your injuries let us decide if you have a strong enough case for claiming compensation.
If you can’t identify the person whose negligence caused your injuries your lawyer is there to help you do this.
Accident Advice Helpline make claiming compensation easy
Finding the right solicitor to take your no win no fee car accident in Tewkesbury case is easy. You just need to pick up the phone and call Accident Advice Helpline. We employ the very best lawyers to work for our clients. Our excellent reputation has been built on our success and integrity.
There is little or no paperwork and no up front payment required. No win no fee means you won’t have any legal fees to pay if your claim is unsuccessful. It’s a no risk situation.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline and get your claim started today
The numbers you need are 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. If you would like us to call you just text ‘claim365′ to 88010.
We’re waiting to talk to you about your no win no fee car accident in Tewkesbury.
Date Published: 15th October 2015
Author: David Brown