How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Learn more

    No Win No Fee* in Caldicot

    If you’ve been injured in an accident in Caldicot, you may well be entitled to claim compensation. The trouble is, many people are put off from doing so because they do not know much about the process and have no idea what their rights are. To remedy this, we’ll now look at what’s involved with making a claim and how you can find lawyers who offer ‘no win, no fee*’ in Caldicot with the skills and experience to help you out.

    Finding ‘no win, no fee*’ in Caldicot

    When you’ve been injured the first thing you need to do is to work out whether or not your situation entitles you to make a personal injury claim. The law states that if you can show that the accident was not your fault, but was caused by someone else then you may well be able to claim.

    There are some exceptions to this rule. Firstly, the accident must have happened within the last three years – anything longer than that will be automatically disqualified regardless how good your case is. There may be complications in terms of blame, especially if it can be shown that you were partly at fault for the accident. This may affect the amount you are entitled to claim for an accident.

    Speaking to a lawyer

    Many people are put off the thought of speaking to a law firm for fear of how much they will be charged in consultation fees. However that need not be the case. You can call our free 24 hour helpline at any time of the day or night and speak to one of our experts. They will answer any questions you have and help you to decide whether or not a claim is an appropriate course of action for you. If so we can then offer our services to find lawyers who offer ‘no win, no fee*’ in Caldicot.

    The good thing about our advice service is that we do not charge for it. All our advice comes entirely free of charge and there is no obligation to continue using our services if you decide that you do in fact want to make a personal injury claim. It is our core belief that the client is always in control of the situation.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Paying for a claim

    Finally, we offer help for anyone on the basis of no win, no fee*’ in Caldicot. This means that you can make personal injury claims with confidence without being concerned about the impact on your finances. If we lose your claim we will not demand to be paid a single penny. In other words, we put our money where our mouth is.

    So if you’d like to find lawyers who offer ‘no win, no fee*’ in Caldicot, give our team a call on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

    Alternatively, you could visit for more information.

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.