Although a significant number of people now play games online, many people still enjoy visiting local bingo halls, casino’s and other public places for fun. This gives people the opportunity to socialise and meet up with friends. It is not just pleasure venues that have to make sure they are safe for their visitors. Anywhere the public venture must meet strict health and safety laws to ensure that you are not hurt in a injured in a public place in Bishopbriggs. Shops, cinemas, parks, libraries – the list is endless of places that have a legal responsibility to make sure they are a safe environment to be in.
If they fail on any of these counts, they could face being closed down and, if their negligence was to cause someone to suffer an injury, they could face a compensation claim.
- If, for example, you purchased food in a restaurant and suffered with food poisoning as a result, you could make a compensation claim against them.
- Similarly, if you were to trip or fall on a wet floor, fall down some unlit stairs, in a club or shopping centre, you may want to make a claim for compensation.
- If you have been hurt or injured by stock falling in a shop or supermarket, it is always a good idea to explore the possibility of making a claim.
If you have been injured but you aren’t sure whether or not you will be eligible to make a personal injury claim for being injured in a public place in Bishopbriggs, Accident Advice Helpline may be able to help. In addition to determining your eligibility, we can also confirm who is legally responsible for your injuries and who you will need to make your claim against.
Call for advice if you were injured in a public place in Bishopbriggs
Unfortunately, the thought of having to pay expensive upfront legal bills can put many people off making a claim or seeking legal advice altogether. However, when you make your no-win, no-fee compensation claim with us, you won’t have to pay any upfront fees at all so there’s no need to worry about how you will pay for your compensation claim.
We also offer a free assessment of your claim. Just speak to a friendly advisor and they will go through this with you.
- You can only claim if someone else was at fault.
- You must have your injuries treated by a doctor.
- You have a 3-year deadline to start your claim.
Talk to Accident Advice Helpline today
To find out more about claiming after being injured in a public place in Bishopbriggs, simply call Accident Advice Helpline. We have a freephone number if you call from a landline on 0800 689 0500 or you should call 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and we’ll be glad to help.
Don’t wait too long. Call us now to discuss your claim.
Date Published: 3rd December 2014