How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    No win no fee Arbroath compensation claim

    You can make a no win no fee Arbroath compensation claim if somebody else’s actions have caused you an injury. Accident Advice Helpline are one of the top personal injury solicitors in the UK and all of our claims are made on the no-win, no-fee basis.

    What is no-win, no-fee?

    When you make a claim using the no-win, no-fee method, it means that the solicitor working for you takes the risk financially so that you don’t have to. What this means for you is:

    • No upfront fees to get your claim started.
    • No monthly bills to pay for your solicitors time.
    • No fees to pay for any time spent working on your claim if for some reason you do not receive compensation.
    • If you make a no win no fee Arbroath compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline you will not have to pay solicitors fees if you change your mind and decide not to proceed.

    Accident Advice Helpline has lots of experience

    We have over 15 years of personal injury experience, and we will use this to make sure you have a stress-free claim and that you receive the best compensation possible.

    As well as giving you specialist legal advice when making a no win no fee Arbroath compensation claim, we can help you by assessing your claim quickly and easily using our unique 30-second test. This not only confirms whether or not you are eligible to claim, but it also provides you with an estimate of what your compensation could be. This estimate provides our experts with a good guideline, so that we will not settle your claim for less than it is worth.

    • You can claim compensation if you can show that someone else was responsible for causing your accident.
    • Call for free, no-obligation advice as soon as you can, but you must start your claim within 3 years.
    • Even if you think your injuries are not serious, visit a doctor. You will be asked to provide medical evidence, and having your injuries assessed and treated means that you can do this.

    Starting your no win no fee Arbroath compensation claim

    Accident Advice Helpline can start your claim over the phone so why not call and discuss your accident today? You can even call us free on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or call 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile. One of our friendly advisors will be happy to guide you through the claims process while offering you advice to help you.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline will only offer you specialist legal advice so make sure you get the best and call us today.

    Date Published: 6th December 2014

    Author: kate

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.