Essential dos for getting no win, no fee** advice on personal injury claims
- Find out what no win, no fee** means! A law firm like Accident Advice Helpline can help you with this. They have a team of friendly professional advisers who are experts in this area. If you have been injured in an incident that was not your fault, this is a good place to start. You can call the advice helpline whenever you need to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Contact Accident Advice Helpline as soon as you start to consider making a claim. That way you can get good advice right from the start of the process. Don’t worry if the actual incident was a while ago because you have up to three years to claim for road traffic accident injuries and slips, trips and falls. You have even longer to claim for industrial diseases.
- Take the simple and straightforward 30 second test to find out whether your claim for compensation is likely to be successful. You can do this on-line or over the telephone. If you find out that you do have grounds to claim you do not have to go ahead if you don’t want to. The choice is still yours.
- At some stage you will need to provide details of your injury and how it has affected your life and so it would be useful if you start to keep records about this. They can include:
- Details of hospital/doctor visits for your injury
- Details of the incident in which you were injured
- Details of travelling expenses
- Details of extra costs e.g. childcare
- Details of loss of earnings
Essential don’ts for getting no win, no fee** advice on personal injury claims
- Don’t be concerned about up-front legal costs. Our solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline work on a no win, no fee** basis. The legal partners will not charge you anything if you do not win your case. If you win, the legal costs are recovered from the other party.
- Don’t worry that you will have to make a lot of visits to court and attend lots of meetings with your solicitor. Most claims can be handled over the telephone and very few cases actually require you to appear in court.
- Don’t have any fixed ideas about the exact amount of compensation that you will get. This cannot be guaranteed until the claim is resolved. This is because very injury and every claimant are different. For this same reason, some cases take longer than others to sort out.
- Don’t feel that all personal injury law firms are the same and just pick one at random. Choose one that has a solid reputation for helping people just like you. Accident Advice Helpline has been established for over 14 years. They are fully endorsed by consumer champion Esther Rantzen.
Category: No win no fee