How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    No win no fee advice in Stoke-on-Trent

    No win no fee advice in Stoke-on-Trent

    Would you like some no win no fee advice in Stoke-on-Trent to make a claim

    Do you live in Stoke-on-Trent? Have you had an accident in the last three years that you can prove was not your fault, but that of another person? Of course, you will probably need a personal injury lawyer to help you build your case to prove these points. If this describes your current situation, why not call us at Accident Advice Helpline. We can give you some no win no fee advice in Stoke-on-Trent today so call us now.

    What can Accident Advice Helpline do for you

    As a law firm with more than a decade’s experience in the field of personal injury compensation claims, we feel that we have the experience you need to help you with your prospective claim. Our expert personal injury lawyers work on a no win no fee basis for residents of Stoke-on-Trent.

    Usually a lawyer can discuss your potential personal injury compensation claim and tell you if, indeed, you are eligible to make a claim. If you are, then you might well go on to win no win no fee compensation.

    Using an Accident Advice Helpline lawyer who works for clients on a no win no fee basis will save you a lot of time and effort. If you look for an appropriate lawyer alone, it might take time to track one down. You may not be feeling well enough to expend all the energy it might take.

    Eligibility for making a claim

    In order to be eligible to claim no win no fee compensation, apart from being able to prove that your accident was the responsibility of another person, you also need to have received medical treatment as soon as you could after your accident. Your medical report will demonstrate this. It will be used to calculate the amount of compensation you could receive if your claim is successful.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you were injured in a road traffic accident involving at least one motorised vehicle, the police should have been called to the scene. In order to claim compensation you will need their accident report.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now for more information about your potential claim. Our freephone lines are open 7 days a week although, if there is no one to take your call, please leave a message and we will call you back as soon as we can. You can call from a landline on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. If you send the text message ‘claim 365’ to 88010, someone will call you to discuss your potential claim with you.


    Date Published: 19th March 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.