What is no win no fee accident insurance?
No win no fee accident insurance is a phrase that is often heard on TV commercials and quoted in various types of media. But what does no win no fee accident insurance really mean?
Insurance can be seen as an assurance, that you will receive money in some way shape or form should an unfortunate incident occur in your life. Insurance comes in a variety of forms, including life, home and car and are there to protect you should anything happen in these areas.
No win no fee insurance is the term commonly used for a Conditional Fee Agreement (CFA). In 1995 the legal aid system became unavailable to those claiming for a Personal Injury. This resulted in claimants no being longer means tested in order to obtain financial help with their claims. The no win no fee accident insurance system therefore meant that legal assistance was available to everyone looking to make a claim – regardless of their financial standing.
Key facts on no win no fee accident insurance
- If your case is unsuccessful you won’t be liable for big legal bills.
- Generally cases are accepted on the likelihood of them being successful.
- There is a time limit on making a claim, this is 3 years from the date of the incident. However there are exclusions to this rule including: accidents involving minors or those with a mental disability.
- Your claim will be calculated with your particular injuries in mind, and the compensation amount will not only reflect the physical injuries that you received after the incident but also any expenses that were incurred in relation to the accident.
- The compensation amount cannot be guaranteed, it is an estimation.
- Most claimants will not need to attend the court hearing and the majority of claims can be processed via the telephone and online.
- Every claim is different, and will be treated as such.
No win no fee accident insurance and Accident Advice Helpline
For those looking to make a no win no fee accident insurance claim, a legal representative that you can trust and that understands your situation is incredibly important.
Accident Advice Helpline is a compensation provider and our friendly and professional advisers are there to guide you through the claim process. We work with hundreds of solicitors who are dedicated to winning your no win no fee* insurance claim and giving you access to the compensation that you deserve.
As well as our fantastic telephone service our website is easy to use and with our 30 second test that advises whether you are eligible to make a claim, based on some simple questions we know we are the right compensation provider for your no win no fee insurance claim.
Our status as one of the best compensation providers around has not only allowed us to boast many successful cases, but has also resulted in securing a celebrity patron, Esther Rantzen, who along with being a much loved TV Presenter is a trusted consumer patron.
Accident Advice Helpline is the place to come for a successful no win no fee accident insurance claim. You can give our team a call on 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993 to discuss things in more detail.
Date Published: 21st January 2013
Author: David Brown