Do you fit the criteria for a no win no fee* accident in Newark and Sherwood claim?
If you think you might qualify for a no win no fee* accident in Newark and Sherwood claim, the first thing we have to establish is the you fit the legal criteria.
Whose fault was the accident?
Probably the most important fact to be considered is who was at fault for the accident. To be able to claim compensation, it must have been someone other than yourself. This could be:
- Another driver if your are involved in a road traffic accident
- Your employer if you are involved in an accident at work
- The local council if potholes or broken paving slabs caused your accident
- Business owners if your accident was perhaps in a supermarket, or maybe a cinema.
- The manufacturer or retailer if faulty goods caused your accident
There are no doubt many others that could be responsible for your accident, as long as it was not you, you fit the first rule for making a claim.
What about the injuries?
A no win no fee* accident in Newark and Sherwood claim is for personal injuries. These must have happened in the accident, and need to have been severe enough for you to have needed medical attention. This does not mean they have to be really serious injuries. Even things like a broken arm, whiplash or maybe a damaged knee can all require medical treatment, and so qualify you for compensation.
There must be time limits
For most accident claims there is a time limit of three years from the date of the accident to get your claim started. There are some exceptions to this rule, including:
- If you were a child at the time of the accident, and no one made a claim for you, you have three years from the date of you 18th birthday to make a claim.
- If you are suffering from an industrial condition, as these can take many years to manifest themselves, you have three years from the date your illness is diagnosed.
Making your claim
If you fit the rules for compensation, the law is on your side. Making a claim is a legal process that needs the expertise of a law firm to handle it for you, and your number one choice should be Accident Advice Helpline.
We have over 15 years experiences of making successful claim, all on a no win no fee* basis. So if you fit the criteria, and knowing you do not have to pay any money upfront to get your claim started, why not have a chat to our friendly advisors, and get all the information you need to decide if you want to proceed with a claim.
Just call them today, for free on 0800 689 0500, or if you prefer to use your mobile call 0333 500 0993.