If you have had an accident which was caused by someone else, you may be able to claim compensation. Accident Advice Helpline can help you claim for a no win no fee* accident in Eden.
Accident Advice Helpline are experienced personal injury solicitors, who work on a no win, no fee basis. Making claims on a no win, no fee* basis has a lot of financial benefit for you. It can help to start your claim as we won’t ask you for payment in advance. But what sort of accidents can you claim for?
Accident Advice Helpline can help with personal injury
Our specialist solicitors can help you with a number of different accidents.
- Car accidents. Both drivers and passengers could make a claim.
- Motorbike or cyclists if they are knocked off.
- Pedestrians could be hit by a cyclist or trip over loose paving.
- Workplace accidents can involve trips, slips or back injuries.
- Long term injuries can be cause by a repetitive job.
And these are just some of the accidents we deal with every day. Our friendly advisors are at the end of the phone to tell you how to claim for a no win no fee* accident in Eden.
How to check your claim
Checking you can make a claim with Accident Advice Helpline is easy. We have used our experience of more than 15 years, to design a 30 second test. This can tell you over the phone if you are able to claim compensation. You don’t even need to wait to speak to a solicitor. Our advisors are trained to give you this test.
- How did your accident happen? By answering this we can find out who caused your accident. You can only claim if it was someone else.
- When did your accident happen? To receive your compensation you must start your claim within three years.
- Did you consult a doctor? Medical evidence is important to establish the severity of your injuries, so visit a medical practitioner after your accident to make sure you have your injuries recorded.
Start your claim for a no win no fee* accident in Eden
If you are able to claim, our advisors can then start your claim while you are still on the phone. You are under no obligation to go ahead, but with specialist legal advice on hand, you will be losing out on the best compensation you can get if you don’t go ahead. So call Accident Advice Helpline now on 0800 689 0500, which is free to call from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling us from a mobile.