If you have suffered whiplash as the result of an accident that was not your fault and you are in the Glasgow City area then please read on to find out more about how Accident Advice Helpline and the no win no fee accident in Glasgow City team can help you.
Here at Accident Advice Helpline we help people who have been injured in accidents that were not their fault. We help these people by taking on their accident cases on a no win no fee basis. We have helped thousands of accident victims who have suffered all different kinds of accidents. Often we help people who have been hurt in car accidents and, as a result, have suffered whiplash. As it is such a common issue we have put together this information page about whiplash.
No win no fee accident in Glasgow City
- What is whiplash? Whiplash is a common neck injury that is most regularly seen after a car accident. When a crash or high impact accidents happens the person’s head and neck is forced suddenly forward and the back again at high speed. It is this force that causes the whiplash injury.
- Does this type of injury typically leave a person in pain? The most common side effect of whiplash is pain in the neck or shoulders. The pain can range from mild discomfort to severe pain depending on the extent of the whiplash injury. Most accident victims who suffer whiplash injury need to take pain killers during the recovery period to help manage the pain and discomfort that whiplash injury causes.
- Any other symptoms? As well as the pain the whiplash victims suffer there are also a range of other symptoms which may occur. The most common are as follows:
- Neck pain and stiffness
- Tenderness over the neck muscles
- Reduced and painful neck movements
Less common symptoms of whiplash can include:
- Lower back pain
- Pain, numbness or pins and needles in your arms and hands
- Muscle spasms
- Blurred vision
- Vertigo – the sensation that you are moving or spinning while standing still
- Is it likely to lead to an accident victim having to take time off work? Yes. Especially if a victim is experiencing a number of the symptoms of whiplash. It can make carrying out everyday tasks and duties very hard work and in many cases a doctor will recommend a set period of time off work whilst the accident victim recovers and the symptoms improve.
Get in touch
Have you been in a no win no fee accident in Glasgow City that was not your fault and found yourself left suffering from whiplash injuries? If this is the case the please contact the no win no fee accident in Glasgow City team at Accident Advice Helpline as soon as possible and let us help you make a claim. Call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.