Have you been injured in a no win no fee* accident in Dumfries which was not your fault, and have found yourself let with nasty injuries to your leg or even worse both of your legs? If this has happened then due to the simple fact that the accident was the fault of another individual you are entitled to make an injury claim and seek compensation for the injuries that you have suffered.
In order to make a successful injury claim, you will need a good injury lawyer, who will support you on a no win no fee* agreement. This is where Accident Advice Helpline can help you. We work in partnership with the very best injury lawyers who are experts when it comes to taking on injury claims. You could really benefit from speaking to one of our lawyers, such as a member of the no win no fee* accident in Dumfries team.
Making a no win no fee* accident in Dumfries claim
The no win no fee* accident in Dumfries team has helped numerous customers who have suffered from leg injuries. This means they have seen most types of accidents that can cause leg injuries and the most common are listed below:
- Car Crash Accident – Many accident victims suffer leg injuries when they are involved in a car crash caused by the other driver and their wrongful or neglectful driving actions. Failing to stop when directed to by road signs or driving under the influence are both examples of wrongful and neglectful driving.
- Accidents at work – You could suffer an accident at work which leaves you with leg injuries after your employer fails to follow adequate health and safety rules and this causes an accident.
- Slip accident – The careless actions of another person could cause you to suffer a slip leaving you with leg injuries. For example, if the local authority has the responsibility to grit an area in icy weather conditions, but they fail to do so and you slip and injure your leg as a result.
Common leg injuries that can occur are listed below:
- Bruising, swelling and redness
- Sprains and strains of the knee, foot or ankle
- Broken bones injuries
- Cuts, abrasions or serious punctures to the skin of the leg
- Damage to the muscles or tendons within the leg
- Crush injuries to the legs causing blood poisoning
- Severed limbs, or accidents so severe that a leg or both legs need to be amputated.
Have you suffered an injury to your leg? If yes and it was the result of an accident, caused by somebody else then you are entitled to make an injury claim and you should speak to the no win no fee* accident in Dumfries at Accident Advice Helpline today. Call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.