No win no fee* accident claims in Suffolk Coastal


Do you live in the Suffolk Coastal district? If you do and have been injured in an accident, you may be wondering how people make no win no fee* accident claims in Suffolk Coastal. If you think that you have any type of personal injury compensation claim to make, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline. We work for our clients on a no win no fee* basis and cam process most claims over the phone.

No win no fee* accident claims in Suffolk Coastal

If you have any queries about no win no fee* accident claims in Suffolk Coastal, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline for more information.

Basically, in order to make a personal injury compensation claim there are three points you need to prove:

  1. You were not responsible for the accident in which you were injured.
  2. Someone else was to blame for the accident which was caused by their negligence or recklessness.
  3. You received treatment for your injuries as soon as you could have done after the accident.

If you believe that with help from us at Accident Advice Helpline you can prove these things, contact us now for expert legal advice and help.

How long do I have to make a claim?

If your accident happened at sea, outside British waters, you would have two years from its date to file a claim for injuries. The same is true if your accident occurred aboard an aircraft or at an airport.

However, if your accident occurred in the UK, you usually have three years from its date to file an injury claim. It would be best to check this to make certain that you do have this long to file a claim. Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline for this information.

When the deadline has passed for filing a claim, you have to prove that exceptional circumstances had prevented you from filing it within the time frame stipulated.

How to contact us at Accident Advice Helpline

Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline for information, advice about your claim or the claims’ process, at any time, day or night, every day of the year.

Our freephone number to call from a landline is 0800 689 0500. To call from a mobile, ring us on 0333 500 0993. Leave a message if no one can answer the phone when you ring, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

You could simply send us the text message “claim365” to us on 88010 and we will all you to find out how we can help with your potential claim.

Call or text us now for advice from us, the claims’ experts at Accident Advice Helpline.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )