How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    No win no fee accident in Bargoed

    Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we are often called upon by those who are looking to file a no win no fee accident in Bargoed compensation claim. However, you do have to be aware that we have a very unique way of working. You see, we take on most of the financial risk of compensation claims that come our way. This means that we have to be very selective when it comes to choosing which cases to deal with. On this page, we will highlight the various ‘features’ your case will need to have if you expect to work with us.

    The incident must have occurred within the last three years

    Generally speaking, the earlier you start your no win no fee accident in Bargoed compensation claim, the more chance you have of being successful with it. We urge absolutely everybody that we deal with to start their claim within three years of the date of the incident otherwise they will lose their right to claim compensation. There are a few exceptions to this rule. For example, if you were a child at the time of the incident, you may find that the three-year time limit does not apply to you. Those who suffer from industrial diseases may also find that they can claim outside of the time limit.

    If you are in any doubt, please do not hesitate to give us a call for a no obligation discussion about your compensation claim.

    You must have been injured

    Accident Advice Helpline is a personal injury law firm. This means that we can only deal with cases which involve an injury. We can’t deal with any other type of compensation claim. If you wish to work with our team of lawyers, you must be able to provide us with a medical report which outlines the extent of your injuries. If there is no medical report, we can’t see any details about your injuries and thus we will be unable to work out your compensation entitlement. This means you will have zero right to claim compensation.

    The incident must have been the fault of another person

    You must be able to prove, on the balance of probabilities, that it was the actions of another person which led to your injuries occurring. The evidence that we require will vary depending on the nature of your case. Rest assured, however, our team of lawyers will do their best to always put together the strongest compensation claim possible. We want to help you to claim compensaton.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Contact us to discuss a no win no fee accident in Bargoed

    Call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you are calling from a mobile.

    Date Published: 22nd September 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.