Upset and anxious after falling victim to an accident that was not your fault? Not sure what to do? You may be worried how you’re going to make ends meet because now you can’t work, or even perhaps can’t actually get around. You’ve heard of solicitors who might help to put in a claim for compensation, but you can’t afford the legal expense. Worry no more.
No win no fee claim
Just call Accident Advice Helpline, free of charge, day or night, and one of our professional advisers will put your mind at rest. We operate a no win no fee claim process through the UK’s largest injury solicitor network – several hundred of them, spread all over the country. Our service is friendly and the payout could be fast. It all starts with a simple, 30-second check list with one of our expert advisers to find out if you can claim and how much you can get.
No hidden costs
A no win no fee claim through Accident Advice Helpline is exactly what it says. No cash to pay upfront, no legal charges, no hidden costs at all. Ultimately, we will get you the best pay-out from your claim possible. We’ve been in the personal injury claims business for over a decade now and in a typical year succeed in getting our clients awarded over £30 million.
You don’t have to live in a big city to get the best legal representation and professionalism from our lawyers. They’re networked throughout the UK and, in some cases you don’t even have to go to their offices. The no win no fee claim could be handled entirely over the phone and by mail – or you could get a free consultation in the familiar and convenient surroundings of your own home.
You have much to gain and nothing to lose by using Accident Advice Helpline and you can call us 24/7, at no charge, on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Typical questions we get asked are:
- ‘Can such legal expertise really cost me nothing?’ – Yes. In a no win no fee claim we handle everything. We can even include travelling costs and any other personal expenses involved in pursuing your claim. All we ask is that you keep a detailed record of events and receipts.
- ‘So, I don’t even have to go and see a solicitor to claim?’ – We can’t guarantee this in every case – some claims are more straightforward than others and each one is individual. To make a proper assessment and to ensure your brief puts the best case together, he may well need to see you and consult face to face.
- ‘What about medical evidence?’ – We will ask you at the outset whether you have had medical treatment for your injury and it is likely that at some point you will have to see one of our appointed independent doctors for an assessment.
- ‘I was injured 18 months ago. Can I still claim?’ – Yes indeed. If you have been involved in an accident which was not your fault in the last 3 years, we can help. This can be extended further if the victim is a child or is someone who has contracted a medical condition as a result of working with potentially harmful materials.
- ‘My injury was rather minor. Is it worth making a claim?’ – In law, if the injury was caused by someone else, it’s your right to claim. It’s an amazing fact that 7 out of 10 people don’t claim what they are legally entitled to after suffering an injury, however small, as a result of a no personal fault accident. Don’t be one of them!
Call us today and see if and what you could be entitled to. And remember – a no win no fee claim means just that!
Date Published: 22nd January 2013
Author: David Brown