Compensation is available for injuries due to a no fault car crash in Wiltshire
Although great steps have been taken in recent years to reduce the number of accidents on the road throughout the United Kingdom, including in the county of Wiltshire, road traffic accidents still remain an everyday reality.
Fortunately, there is a law firm in the United Kingdom that can help you claim compensation for the injuries that you may have suffered due to a no fault car crash in Wiltshire. Accident Advice Helpline has more than ten years’ experience helping people all over the country get their compensation thanks to a team of expert in-house solicitors working ‘no win, no fee’.
How can Accident Advice Helpline assist?
What kind of road traffic accident could Accident Advice Helpline assist you in claiming compensation for? The amount of different types of accidents is almost uncountable, but broadly speaking, they can be categorised in the following ways:
- An accident where the driver and passenger has been injured, which can include collisions between two vehicles; one of the most common injuries of this type is whiplash, which affects thousands of people every year.
- An accident where a cyclist has been injured, which is most often the case when they have been struck by a moving vehicle, and can result in a wide range of injuries.
- An accident where a pedestrian has been injured, caused most often by being struck by a moving vehicle, but can also be as a result of being struck by a cyclist.
Accident Advice Helpline could help you if you were injured in any of the above accidents, but if your type of accident was not listed above, it’s important to be aware that we may still be able to help you. As experts in personal injury law, we know how best to deal with the unique circumstances of your accident, so give us a call today.
Call Accident Advice Helpline to discuss your no fault car crash in Wiltshire
Recommended and endorsed by consumer champion Dame Esther Rantzen, Accident Advice Helpline is exactly the law firm that you need when you’re looking for effective advice and representation after a no fault car crash in Wiltshire.
Speak to one of Accident Advice Helpline’s friendly advisers by giving us a call today.
- Call 0800 689 0500 free if you’re phoning from a landline
- Call 0333 500 0993 if you’re phoning from a mobile phone
- Text ‘claim365’ to the number 88010 if you’d like a call back from an adviser
Don’t pass up the opportunity to get the compensation that you’re entitled to by law – call now and speak to an adviser right away.
Date Published: 4th October 2014
Author: David Brown