Making a no fault car accident claim for compensation
If you’ve been injured in a no fault car accident then you could claim for compensation if the accident can be proven not to be your fault, but due to the negligence, carelessness or fault of a third party. The car accident should have also occurred within the last three years.
If you are considering making a no fault accident claim for compensation then Accident Advice Helpline can help you. We have been established for over 10 years and are experienced in helping victims of no fault accidents claim compensation for their injuries, pain and suffering. We can also help you recover any expenses resulting from the car accident and financial losses you have experienced.
Causes of no fault car accidents
There are many possible causes of no fault car accidents. We have listed some of the most common ones we deal with here at Accident Advice Helpline:
- Speeding – many people are rushing to get to their destination fast. Accidents occurring at higher speed often have more serious consequences and increase the chances of being seriously injured
- Weather – conditions such as rain, fog and snow increase the likelihood of an accident, especially if the necessary precautions and extra care is not taken
- Drink driving – driving under the influence of alcohol impairs judgement and you are more likely to take dangerous risks. Your reflexes are also much slower, thus further increasing your chances of having an accident. Drugs (including some prescription drugs) also have a similar affect
- Tiredness – if you are driving whilst tired and sleepy you risk falling asleep at the wheel, putting your life and that of others at risk. Concentration is also impaired
- Distractions – Changing the radio, using a mobile phone or looking at scenery can cause you to be distracted and cause an accident
Contact Accident Advice Helpline who can help you make a no fault car accident claim
We would need to know the details of your car accident, exactly what happened and the details of the other party that caused the accident. We would also need to know what personal injuries you have suffered as a result of the car accident. Try to be as specific and detailed as possible. Most of the claim can be handled over the phone and there are no long and complicated forms to fill out.
If we think you have a valid claim for compensation then we will appoint you a specialist personal injury solicitor to be you legal representative. Your solicitor will have the experience and knowledge to handle your case. You can relax and concentrate on your recovery while we handle everything else for you, there is no need to stress and worry.
Date Published: 21st January 2013