If you’ve had an accident in the last three years, and someone else was to blame, Accident Advice Helpline could help you make a no fault accident claim in Tyne and Wear.
Tyne and Wear has lots of attractions, including coastline, castles and cities. Driving in a city can be hazardous, so it’s important to make sure you keep yourself safe.
Driving around a city
- Plan your route in advance. It helps to have an idea if you might come across a one way system or pedestrianised area.
- Be prepared for hold ups. City roads can get clogged, so allow yourself plenty of time to get to your destination.
- Some cities have a tram system, so be careful that you keep the tracks clear.
- Be aware of bus lanes to make sure you don’t drive down them.
- Be aware of other drivers. With so many cars in one place it’s vital to make sure you’re alert to other road users and pedestrians.
Accident Advice Helpline can help you with a no fault accident claim in Tyne and Wear
No fault simply means that someone else was responsible for causing your accident. This will usually be decided by insurance companies, so you don’t have to work that out for yourself. Keep any paperwork you receive though, as it may help with your claim.
Have your injuries treated. The correct treatment if given quickly, can make a big difference to how quickly you recover. Consulting a medical practitioner also means that you can prove that you were injured in the accident.
Starting a no fault accident claim in Tyne and Wear is easy
At Accident Advice Helpline we have used our experience to make sure that every part of your claim is handled efficiently. With over ten years experience in personal injury claims, we have all the information and advice that you will need.
Our friendly advisors will take your initial call, and they can tell you if you are eligible to make a no fault accident claim in Tyne and Wear. They are then trained to start your claim over the phone, but you are under no obligation to go ahead with it. They can even provide an estimate of how much your claim could be worth.
Although you can start a claim as soon as you want to, you must start it within three years, so don’t leave it too late. Call us now on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Our claims are all made on no win, no fee*, so you have nothing to lose.
Date Published: 12th July 2015
Author: David Brown
Category: Location Posts