Newtown claims


Putting an elderly relative into care could be an expensive business. Not necessarily for you, but for them. As the law stands at present any aged person who requires residential care will be forced to meet the cost out of any assets they own over and above a certain sum. Older people can even be forced to sell their homes to meet these costs. When you consider that some homes can cost around £600 a week, you’ll probably be all too aware of just how quickly a nest egg could be depleted.

You would have thought that for this type of money your elderly relative would receive a pretty decent standard or care, but this might not always be the case. If you read newspapers or watch television documentary programmes, it will be likely that you’ll have been made aware of just how frequently care home residents receive a poor service or are sometimes abused.

If you suspect that an elderly relative of yours who is in care is in any way being mistreated, there will be a possibility that you might be able to take Newtown claims action on their behalf. If they are in no position to do so themselves, you may even feel it will be your duty to do so.

Care home abuse and Newtown claims

If your elderly relative is in a bad way and is pretty much unable to communicate, it will be likely that he or she will find it very tough to tell you if any mistreatment has taken place. As such, you should be on the lookout for tell-tale signs, such as injuries that appear with no apparent explanation. To launch a successful Newtown claims action, you’re going to need some form of evidence to back your claims up.

Many people who find themselves in this sort of situation set up spy cameras to catch negligent care home staff in the act. The technology you would need to do this is freely available on the internet at a pretty decent price.

Take action with Accident Advice Helpline

Once you have the evidence that proves your elderly relative has been mistreated, it will be time to set about procuring a top-class 100% no win no fee* claims solicitor such as Accident Advice Helpline to help you with any Newtown claims.

If you’d like to discuss just what Accident Advice Helpline might be able to do for you, simply pick up the phone and dial 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone. Before you do, it would be useful if you could gather together as much information about the mistreatment your relative has suffered as you can.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )