Victim of a road traffic accident? Don’t let your injury stop you from making your claim for compensation!
Road traffic accidents are not always the fault of the person who has sustained injuries as a result. Sometimes, other people may be to blame for the accident occurring in the first place. In situations such as these, the law clearly states that you may be eligible to pursue personal injury compensation for your Newport road traffic accidents.
Types of road traffic accidents
Road traffic accidents may involve:
- other road users such as vehicles and motorbikes
- stationary objects such as sign posts and railings
- multiple vehicles
- heavy goods vehicles
Causes of Newport road traffic accidents
Newport road traffic accidents may be caused by more than one factor and they may include:
- debris on the carriageway
- excessive speed
- poor weather conditions
- poor visibility
- lack of driver awareness
- driving too close to vehicles ahead
- insufficient stopping distances between vehicles
- failing to follow road markings and road signs
- not adhering to road signals such as traffic lights
- driving whilst under the influence of drugs or alcohol
Make the call. Make the claim!
To find out if you are eligible to pursue personal injury compensation for your Newport road traffic accidents, simply call the leading law firm Accident Advice Helpline. They provide a telephone helpline service to enable people to access no obligation advice and information, whenever they need it following their Newport road traffic accidents.
Their team of helpful and capable advisers are always at the other end of the phone to answer your call and provide reassuring answers to any queries that you may have about your Newport road traffic accidents.Open Claim Calculator
Why claim compensation for your Newport road traffic accidents?
- Your injury may force you to take extended periods of time off work, meaning that your financial circumstances may be stretched.
- You may incur medical costs and expenses associated with treating your injury.
- You may be left unable to fulfil your obligations and need to cancel events you had planned to attend which could incur costs.
- You may have to employ carers to assist you to maintain your independence whilst you recuperate.
- You may have to modify your home environment in order to ensure that you can access it safely following your injury.
- You may have to change your employment status following your Newport road traffic accidents and compensation can ensure that your standard of living is maintained.
The compensation process
Once you have decided to proceed with your personal injury compensation claim for your Newport road traffic accidents, you will be allocated to one of Accident Advice Helpline’s professional injury solicitors who will ensure that your claim is handled on your behalf on a no win no fee* basis with integrity and accountability.