Claiming compensation for a personal injury caused by someone else is the legal right of every innocent victim, as long as their injuries needed medical attention and the accident took place within the last three years.
Many victims, who start to look for a Newcastle upon Tyne law firm, turn to Accident Advice Helpline for help with their personal injury compensation claim. This is no accident, but because of our reputation for providing the highest quality of services, and always putting the needs of our claimants first.
Since 2003, Esther Rantzen has been our patron and she highly recommends victims to come to us when they need a Newcastle upon Tyne law firm to claim compensation, just some of the other reasons being:
- Dedicated staff. Whether they are our expert claims advisors or solicitors, the one aim of all of them is to make sure you get the maximum amount of compensation available for your circumstances, in a fast. simple and efficient manner.
- No win no fee. Esther particularly like this as it means the victim takes no financial risk at all, and as a consumer champion, she sees that as a fair deal. We never ask for any money to start your claim, and we never ask for any money if the claim is lost.
- Our principles. We all adhere to four key principles – integrity, dependability, reliability and accountability – and we are always open and honest with our claimants, so that they know their claim is in safe hands.
- Our 30-second test. Victims who complete this will find out if they qualify to claim compensation, and if they do, it will give them an estimate of how much it could be. This can only ever be an estimate because there are too many things that have to be accounted for in each claim, each and every one being different.
- Our freephone helpline – 0800 180 4123
- Our experience of 14 years of successful claims can only be of benefit to any new claimants, and give their claim a better chance of success.
- Our dealings with the large concerns that are usually involved in personal injury claims. For the inexperienced victim, having to deal with an insurance company for instance, can be a daunting prospect, but for us it is an every day occurrence, part of the job.
Why victims call Accident Advice Helpline rather than a Newcastle upon Tyne law firm
These are just a few of the reasons why over 25,000 victims contact us every single month, and why all our hard work leads to over £30 million pounds being awarded to our claimants every year for all sorts of injuries from any type of accident you can imagine.
Also many victims have such faith in Esther, they listen to her when she says ‘Take my advice, you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to look after you’