Millions of work related accidents happen every year in the UK, and unfortunately some of the victims make a Newbridge accident at work claim, because they have sustained a brain injury in this way.
In this situation, quite often the mental capabilities of the victim are such they need help to deal with their own affairs, and at Accident Advice Helpline, we will gladly assist a family member to make a Newbridge accident at work claim on the victim’s behalf.
The brain injuries that can result in a Newbridge accident at work claim
There are many different brain injuries, some of them so serious that the victim is never the same again, and even the mild ones can have long term effects on people’s memories, vision, and cause regular headaches. Just a few examples of brain injuries are:
- Concussion which is the mildest and most common of all brain injuries
- An impact to the skull that damages the brain but in which the skull is unbroken is known as a closed head injury
- A penetrating head injury is where something penetrates the skull and enters the brains tissues
- Diffuse brain injury is where the brain is thrown around within the skull, and hitting the skull can cause damage in several areas
- Bleeding in between the brain and the skull
- Brain confusion is bruised or swollen brain tissue that occurs when the skull is cracked or broken.
Victims’ reactions to brain injuries
No two accidents, injuries or victims are the same, and victims will react differently to a brain injury. Not all of them suffer all of the symptoms, but what some of them may experience is:
- Changes in emotional reactions and behavior
- Altered sense of smell, taste or touch
- Loss of or altered speech
- Short concentration spans
- Difficulty with balance, co-ordination or walking
- Weakness or paralysis
- Lack of body temperature control
- Speed of thought
- Memory loss
Making your Newbridge accident at work claim with Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline are exceptional in dealing with brain injury claims and if you, or someone else on your behalf, want to claim compensation from whoever was to blame, we have the experience to give your claim it’s best chance of success to get you the compensation you are entitled to.
We operate on a no win no fee* basis so at this very stressful time, you will not need to worry about financing your claim. No money is needed to start the processes and we do not want any money if the claim is lost. We take the financial risk of winning your claim, so that you do not have the worry of how you will pay the legal fees in the event of being unsuccessful.
Our freephone number, 0800 180 4123, is manned with advisors who you will find friendly and compassionate, and ready to help you all they can with your personal injury claim. The advice they give you is free of charge and is given without obligating you in any way.