Newark and Sherwood Car Accident Claims

Driver in horror after car accident holding hand on his head

What alternatives are there to compensation and how can you make a ‘no win, no fee*’ accident claim if you need to?

If you have been involved in a serious road traffic accident accident and sustained serious injuries, you may not be able to work and may also have a lot of bills and other expenses to pay out for. One of the ways that you can get this money together is to make Newark and Sherwood car accident claims against the person that was at fault for your accident.

However, in some cases this will not be possible, perhaps if you were also at fault for your accident, if you don’t know or can’t reach the person who caused your accident or the claim would be against a close friend or family member. If you can’t make a claim for compensation, here are some of your other options.

  • Insurance. If you have car insurance or health insurance, either of these could be used to cover the expense of the various things you need to pay for after an accident. Insurance needs to be paid out fairly quickly, so you should let your insurance company know the extent of the damage as soon as you can, so that they can start putting the paperwork together.
  • Savings. If you have savings, the reason you have been saving this money is for an emergency situation such as this one, so you should definitely consider putting this money towards what you need to pay for. If you are uncomfortable doing this, remember that you can always pay the money back and that this is what savings are actually for.
  • Benefits. The government has certain benefits, grants and other funds to help people in these situations who have no other options to turn to and need help following something like an accident. If you go to see your doctor about your accident and get a full medical assessment, this may be able to help you to apply for employment and support allowance, which will provide your living expenses until you are able to go back to work.

Make a start on your Newark and Sherwood car accident claims

If you do want to make Newark and Sherwood car accident claims, you will probably want this process to go as smoothly as possible. You can call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile to make a start on your Newark and Sherwood car accident claims right away, speaking to a friendly, helpful team who will give you all of the information that you need. You will also be passed over to an in house experienced personal injury lawyer, who will work on a 100% no win no fee* basis to get you the compensation that you deserve.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )