Golf negligence solicitors in Raydon may be required if you injured yourself while playing golf and are now seeking compensation for your injuries? At Raydon, there is an 18-hole golf course that offers a challenge to players with all handicaps and of all ages. The best part about this golf course is that it is open all through the year.
Negligence solicitors in Raydon needed?
Lying approximately 2 miles to the south-east of Hadleigh, a part of the district of Babergh, in Suffolk, UK, is the civil parish and village of Raydon. Included in the parish of Raydon are the hamlets of Woodlands (east) and Lower Raydon. Lying around 1 km to the northeast of Raydon, is Raydon Hall Farm. Located a further 1 km, off Woodlands Road, is the War Memorial.
Have a word with Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking compensation for any injuries that you got while you were playing golf in Raydon. If golf isn’t your thing and you’ve been injured in another way due to someone else’s negligence then call AAH to discuss your claim. These personal injury claim experts have the famous TV personality and number one defender of the rights of consumers in the UK, Esther Louise Rantzen, CBE, as their patron.
How to keep safe when playing golf
- Use a golf glove or two if you wish. This is for the simple, reason that when you swing a golf club, you can get blisters on your hands. Also on days when it is hot and sweaty, it is hard to grip the golf clubs.
- If there is a group playing ahead of you, never ever hit into the group, it could result in someone getting hurt very badly. So, have patience and wait till the group moves and then hit the ball.
- When someone else is playing, keep quiet and let the person play.
- Though it is not difficult to drive a golf cart, if a golf cart is not driven properly, it can prove to be extremely dangerous so be careful.
- When you are driving golf cart, make sure you drive only on the cart path.
Negligence solicitors in Raydon for golf injuries?
Were you injured while playing golf in Raydon and are you now seeking compensation for these injuries that you got? Call up Accident Advice Helpline if you are on the lookout for injury solicitors and you can reach these experts in injury compensation at the number 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile dial 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 2nd March 2014
Author: David Brown