How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Negligence lawyers in Dorridge

    When we go to work, we do so with the reasonable expectation that our employers will do all that they can to ensure that our work environment is a safe one. We know that the government has put strict health and safety regulations in place across all industries, and we expect these to be followed, so that we can work without fear of injury. Sadly many of us are finding that our employers are not as capable of following health and safety regulations as we would have hoped and the consequences can be dire. Luckily, Accident Advice Helpline is here to help you if you have been injured at work. Our negligence lawyers in Dorridge will do all they can to help you claim compensation following a workplace injury.

    What to do if you have had a workplace injury

    If you suffer an injury at work, it is very important that you should have it documented officially. All workplaces should have an accident log where the details of your accident and injury will need to be recorded and witnessed.

    If it is possible to do so, it is also a good idea to take photographs of the accident site/ your injuries and take down the details of anyone who witnessed your accident, so that you are able to back up your claims should you decide to file a claim against your employers.

    Of course, all of this comes secondary to getting the medical help you need, especially if your injury is of a serious nature.

    Can I make a personal injury claim?

    You can make a personal injury claim for an accident that occurred in the workplace, only if the accident was caused by the negligence of another, usually your employer. For instance, you could make a claim if you were provided with the wrong equipment or asked to complete an unsafe task that you were not qualified to complete, but you could not make a claim if you were injured by messing around, for example.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Should I hire negligence lawyers in Dorridge to claim against my employer?

    We understand that many people are nervous about making a claim against an employer, but if you have been hurt through their negligence you have every right to do so, and in any case, they should have insurance in place to cover any costs and compensation you may be entitled to, which is why you should not worry about hiring one of our expert negligence lawyers.

    To discuss your claim with us, and to hire one of our expert negligence lawyers in Dorridge, simply give Accident Advice Helpline a ring on 0800 689 0500 from landlines or 0333 500 0993 from mobiles.

    Date Published: 25th November 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.