To be able to make negligence claims in Blaby, the same rules apply. It does not matter where you live, what you do or how the accident happened that caused your injuries, as long as the accident was not your fault and happened sometime in the last three years, compensation is a legal right.
Accident Advice Helpline can help with making claims when you need to claim compensation because you were injured in an accident that was not your fault.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline today for expert help with negligence claims in Blaby
If you call and speak to one of our friendly advisers here at Accident Advice Helpline, on our landline number, 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. They will ask you about the type of accident you were injured in, it could be that:
- You have been involved in a road traffic accident, even as a passenger if the driver of the car you were in was the one at fault, you were not to blame.
- You could have been attacked by a dog, something the owner is supposed to avoid happening.
- You could have been thrown off your bicycle or motorbike by a pothole in the road, something we all look out for but cannot always avoid.
- You could have suffered a slip, trip or fall accident because of wet unsigned floors or obstructions left where they shouldn’t be.
- The accident could be work related, you could have sustained an injury because of a lack of health and safety procedures, and for this, your employer would be responsible.
- You could be the blameless victim of a violent crime, this is not your fault.
- You could have got severe food poisoning from the poultry that the supplier of your local takeaway dated wrongly so it should not have been used.
The are endless lists of accidents that can happen, and many of them involve victims who were not to blame.
How much compensation you could receive
The amount of compensation awarded for negligence claims in Blaby depends on lots of different things, such as the severity of your injury, how long it will take you to recover, or if there is any permanent damage. As part of your claim Accident Advice Helpline would also claim for:
- Loss of earning
- Anxiety and stress
- The cost of care if you are no longer able to take care of yourself properly
- Extra travel costs
- Childcare costs
- Home help, or any other job you would normally do
- You may need to have your home adapted to cope with any disabilities
- Any extra costs at all that have been incurred as a direct result of the accident
You need to ask for receipts for anything you have to pay out so that you have proof they have been paid. Wages slips are an ideal form of proof for your loss of earnings, but if you do not have them, your employer will be asked to confirm the reduction in your income.