Five reasons to choose Accident Advice Helpline if you want to make a negligence claim in Tewkesbury
Have you been looking for the best law company in order to make a negligence claim in Tewkesbury? No matter what type of injury you have suffered, if the incident was not your fault, you should definitely consider making a claim. Accident Advice Helpline can help to ensure you get the full amount of compensation you deserve. Read on to discover five reasons why you should use our service…
- Experienced – We have plenty of experience, having been set up in 2000. Since then we have been successfully helping thousands of personal injury victims. You can be sure we will have handled cases similar to yours time and time before.
- 30-Second Test – Our 30-second test is an extremely popular feature on our website. In less than a minute you can discover how much money you could be entitled to when it comes to making your accident claim.
- No Win No Fee – All of our solicitors work on a no win no fee basis. This means that you do not need any money to begin your claim. If your case is not a success you will not have to pay any legal fees. Not only is this good for you financially, but it ensures you benefit from the best possible service and that our solicitors will only take on your case if they believe there is a strong chance of it being a success.
- Dame Esther Rantzen – We are endorsed by leading consumer champion and TV personality, Dame Esther Rantzen. We are certain this will reassure you that our service is the best option for you.
- Trusted Company – With our level of experience and our reputation in the industry you can be certain that we are a company you can trust. All you need to do is head to our website and read the reviews that have been left by some of our previous customers. You will see we have an impeccable reputation.
Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline to make a negligence claim in Tewkesbury today
Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, or you can text ‘claim365 to 88010 and we will call you. We’re open 24/7, so you can call us any time.
You can try the 30 second test on our website, with just a few clicks, you can find out whether you’re eligible to claim, and find out how much compensation you could be entitled to.
Date Published: 8th June 2015
Author: David Brown