Claiming under a negligence claim in Tedburn St Mary
After an accident, you may be eligible to claim for compensation if someone else was responsible and you incurred injuries that required medical treatment. But you may be discouraged about the costs of taking legal action, especially if money is a concern at present. The beauty of a no win no fee greement from Accident Advice Helpline is that it enables you to claim with less financial risk; because:
- We will give you free legal advice when you first come to us about your accident and what your entitlement to claim is. We will assess the strength of your case and tell you honestly what we think your chances of success are. And we will let you know an estimate of the amount of compensation you may be eligible to claim.
- If you decide to proceed, we don’t make any charge for starting a claim. In addition, we will introduce you to a specialist no win no fee Tedburn St Mary lawyer who will handle all the legal detail of your case on your behalf. He or she will ensure that, if successful, you are awarded the maximum in compensation to which you are entitled. If you do not win your case, you will not pay any of the legal costs associated with your claim.
Accident Advice Helpline has the experience you need
We have been working in the personal injury field for well over ten years now. We’ve successfully handled thousands of claims for our clients, winning £30 million in compensation every year. All our lawyers specialise in areas of personal injury law, so if you need a no win no fee lawyer for a particular kind of accident, we’re sure to have the right one for you.
The kinds of accidents we have experience in includes:
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
- Criminal injuries
…and others besides.
What can a no win no fee lawyer claim for on my behalf?
Your lawyer will aim to negotiate a sum in compensation for:
- The injuries you have received;
- Loss of earnings;
- Prescription costs;
- Travel costs; and
- Childcare costs and help around the home if you need it.
Every case is different, so we can’t guarantee how much you will get. We can give you an estimate, though.
How to get in touch with us
If you’d like to find out more about starting a negligence claim in Tedburn St Mary, contact us. Call, text or complete the handy 30 second calculator on our website. The details you need are:
- Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website.
- Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?
We’re here to answer all your questions.