When you need to start a negligence claim in Tarporley
You may need the expert help of a lawyer to start a negligence claim in Tarporley after an accident which:
- Happened within the last three years;
- Caused you injuries requiring medical attention; and
- Was caused by somebody else’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act.
Claiming can be complicated, but not with Accident Advice Helpline. We do what we can to simplify the process. Because we have been working in the personal injury field for well over fifteen years, we have the experience you need to present the strongest possible case for you, whether you have been involved in a road traffic accident or slipped and fallen in a public place; whether you have had an accident at work or suffered from medical negligence. Our lawyers win around £30 million in compensation for our clients each and every year. And our cases rarely go to court for settlement: very often, claims can be processed without fuss by phone.
We are a national firm operating throughout the UK. We employ only specialist personal injury lawyers. And we operate a professional, efficient service which has been commended by Dame Esther Rantzen, consumer champion. Therefore you know your case is in safe hands with us.
The cost of claiming
Money can be tight after an accident. You could be worried about the financial costs of beginning a negligence claim in Tarporley. Legal aid for personal injury cases was withdrawn in 1998 and now some solicitors charge upfront fees before they will take a case on. Not Accident Advice Helpline. We will:
- Give you free legal advice from the outset to establish how strong a claim we think you have;
- Not charge you a penny to get your case started; and
- Appoint the best no-win, no-fee* lawyer to handle your particular claim. This means simply that if you don’t win your case, you don’t pay legal fees.
If your negligence claim in Tarporley is is successful, your no-win, no-fee* lawyer will argue for a sum of compensation for you that takes into account your injuries and the way your life has changed. This means that you may receive an amount of money for:Open Claim Calculator
- The injuries themselves;
- Any loss of earnings you have suffered because you cannot work;
- Costs you have run up because of your accident, such as prescription charges, travel costs and childcare or help around the home if you have needed them.
Find out what you may be legally entitled to start a negligence claim in Tarporley for with a no-win, no-fee* lawyer today by:
- Calling our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Texting ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Completing the 30-second test on our website
Our helpline is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so we’re always here to discuss your case.