How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Negligence claim in Merseyside

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Merseyside

    A negligence claim in Merseyside can be made for a number of reasons, but one of the most common injuries we see in Accident Advice Helpline’s capacity as personal injury specialists is the broken bone. If you have also broken a bone through no fault of your own, we could help you secure the compensation you’re entitled to.

    Broken bone negligence claim in Merseyside

    A lot of people consider a broken bone to be a fairly minor, albeit painful, injury. This really is not the case. Although some broken bones consist of little more than a tiny crack, many of them are very serious and can have a very serious impact on the life of the sufferer. You will know this if you have broken a bone recently.

    When you break a bone, not only do you suffer a lot of pain and have to spend time in hospital, but you may also be unable to attend work for a prolonged period of time, which could lead you into financial difficulties.

    It is possible to make a personal injury claim for broken bones no matter what the severity and you should really consider doing so, especially if it is having an impact on your ability to do everyday things like go to work and earn a living.

    Am I eligible to make a claim?

    You can make a claim for a broken bone if:

    Open Claim Calculator

    • The accident occurred in the last three years
    • It was another party’s fault
    • You have medical evidence of your injuries
    • You can prove it was someone else’s fault

    If you are eligible, then we can help you to make a claim, and we will do everything we can to ensure you do get the compensation you deserve.

    How much compensation will I get?

    This will depend on the severity of your broken bone or fracture, as well as the impact it has had on you and your family, so we cannot tell you how much you will get without speaking to you first. However, you can use our 30-second online tool to see if you’re eligible and how much you might get, before calling us.

    Will it be expensive?

    At Accident Advice Helpline, we work on a no win no fee* basis, so it will not be expensive for you to make a claim with our help. In fact, you will only have to pay us if we secure you a settlement.

    To discuss a broken bone negligence claim in Merseyside with our dedicated team, call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 from any landline. You can also call us on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone. Calls from mobiles will be charged.

    Date Published: 28th July 2014

    Author: christine

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.