How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Negligence claim in Knebworth Park

    Although no-one wants to get hurt, sometimes accidents are unavoidable. As you can’t control other people’s actions, there’s simply no way to avoid getting hurt if they act dangerously.

    However, if you have been hurt or injured because of someone else’s actions, there is something you can do about it. By making a negligence claim in Knebworth Park, you can ensure that they are held responsible for their conduct and this may encourage them to act more safely in the future.

    In addition to this, making a negligence claim could enable you to get compensation for your injuries. Why should you suffer financially for an accident that wasn’t your fault?

    Making a negligence claim in Knebworth Park

    Before you begin your compensation claim, you’ll need to show that you’re eligible to take legal action. In addition to proving that someone else was responsible for your injuries, you’ll also need to show that you obtained medical help after the incident.

    You may also need to make your claim within a certain timeframe if you want to obtain personal injury compensation. In most cases, claimants only have three years to make a claim so it’s essential that you seek help within this time.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Making a claim after an accident at work

    Often, when people need to make a negligence claim in Knebworth Park, it’s because they’ve been hurt or injured in work. If your employer has not provided a safe working environment and you’ve been injured because of it, you should feel able to make a claim.

    Simialrly, if you have become unwell because of your working conditions, you should certainly consider making a compensation claim.

    If you’re worried about making a claim against your employer, you don’t need to be. They won’t be able to punish you for taking legal action and your injury claim may even encourage them to make the workplace safer.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline now

    If you’ve been injured through no fault of your own, don’t suffer in silence. Speak to our personal injury team and find out how you can make a successful claim with us.

    We’ll provide free no obligation advice so you can learn more about taking action without incurring any upfront fees. Also, if you do choose to make a claim with us, we’ll be able to assist you on a no win no fee basis.

    Why wait? Call us now on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and we’ll do our very best to help you to make a successful claim.

    Date Published: 20th April 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.