How we can help with your negligence claim in Inverness
You can make a negligence claim in Inverness for any injury that you suffered through your accident, so long as the accident wasn’t your fault, and we can help.
Although there are many injury law firms that can help you get your compensation, it may be difficult to decide which one to use, but there are several reasons why you can trust us with your negligence claim in Inverness:
- We have one of the highest success rates in the industry.
- We were founded in 2000, so have fourteen years of experience in handling personal injury claims. We have made successful injury claims for just about every injury you can think of – injuries caused by work accidents, road accidents, slips trips and falls. Claims for illnesses, work related stress and many more, so you know that we will have the expertise to handle your claim.
- We employ lawyers who are trained in injury law. Not family law, not property! So our lawyers have the right skills to deal with your claim quickly and proficiently. And our lawyers work exclusively under no win no fee contracts, so you don’t need to worry about paying upfront legal fees; it will cost you nothing to start your negligence claim in Inverness, and if your claim is unsuccessful then you won’t have to pay us a penny.
- Most of the claims that we handle are settled in out-of-court agreements. This means that the majority of our clients get their money quickly, and without having to attend court.
- We are committed to quality customer care, which is why we have a twenty-four hour helpline, and why we are proud to be endorsed by Esther Rantzen, a long-serving champion of consumer rights. Our helpline is there to make sure that accident victims have easy access to honest legal advice; it is staffed by trained, friendly advisors, and better still it’s free – there is no obligation to continue your claim with us if you decide otherwise. So if you want to find out if you are entitled to claim, and ask some questions about the claim process, give us a call! 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
So as you can see, we are well placed to take good care of your accident claim in Inverness. But don’t just take our word for it, visit our website: www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk, where you can find detailed information about the different kinds of injury claims, and read customer reviews.
If you would like us to handle your accident claim in Inverness then please give us a call on 0800 689 0500 and talk to one of our advisors. Your advisor will confirm that you can claim, and explain the claim process to you. If you are happy to proceed your advisor will pass your details onto one of our lawyers who will work their hardest to get you your compensation.
Date Published: 22nd September 2014
Author: David Brown