How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Neath Port Talbot compensation

    Do you live in the county borough of Neath Port Talbot? Perhaps you live in Neath itself, or Aberavon. Wherever you live in the county, you may be thinking about making a Neath Port Talbot compensation claim.

    In order to file a personal injury compensation claim, you must prove that you were not to blame for your accident. You will also need to prove that the accident was the fault of another person. If you think that you could prove these two things with help from us at Accident Advice Helpline, contact us now for more information and expert legal advice.

    How to begin a Neath Port Talbot compensation claim

    Your first step towards making a Neath Port Talbot compensation claim should be to contact us at Accident Advice Helpline. You need to find out if you have a valid claim to make. You can find this out by speaking to one of our legal advisers. If you describe your accident and how it happened, the adviser will be able to tell you, over the phone, if you have a valid claim to make.

    If you are eligible to make a claim for your injuries, you can begin the claims’ process over the phone. In fact, you may not have to visit a lawyer’s office at all, although it is possible that you might be asked to undergo another medical examination.

    We try to make the claims’ process as easy as possible for our clients. Of course, we also work on a no win no fee basis.

    Open Claim Calculator

    How soon should I make my claim?

    Although there are usually three years after the date of an accident that happened in the UK to file a claim, this is not always true. You could have much less time to file your particular injury claim. Ask us at Accident Advice Helpline how long you have to file your specific claim.

    The sooner you file a claim after an accident, the better it is for you. If a claim goes undisputed, you could receive a compensation payment within six months. However if the claim is disputed it may have to go through the court system and this process can take much longer. This might mean that you have financial problems, so start your claim as soon as you can.

    Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now

    It really doesn’t matter what time or day it is. You can contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now for information and expert legal advice about your potential claim.

    Call us from a landline on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500. From a mobile, ring us on 0333 500 0993. If no one can take your call, we will call you back just as quickly as we can.

    To send us a text, send the message “claim 365” to 88010. We will call you to find out how we can be of help.

    Contact us right now for expert legal advice.

    Date Published: 4th August 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.