Owning a vehicle allows the driver to experience new places and new people whenever they choose to get behind the wheel of their car and take it for a spin. Many drivers enjoy the freedom of the open roads, as well as not having to rely on public transport or lifts from others to get to their destinations.
Despite the rising costs of owning and running a vehicle, the number of vehicles on the roads shows no signs of reducing. In fact, many households own multiple vehicles, most of which are used on a daily basis to commute to work and for socialising.
If you have been injured as a result of a road traffic accident, such as a Musselburgh car accident, then you may be left wondering if you can make a personal injury compensation claim, particularly if the accident was caused through no fault of your own.
Call or click – it’s up to you
To find out more about your legal entitlement to pursue personal injury compensation for your Musselburgh car accident, simply call the established team of experts at Accident Advice Helpline. We have in excess of 15 years’ experience of assisting people to claim their legal entitlement to personal injury compensation when they have been injured through no fault of their own following a car accident.
Whenever you decide to call our helpline, your call will be answered promptly and processed by a member of our team of highly experienced advisers. You will be offered no-obligation advice and information about claiming personal injury compensation for your car accident. It is left up to you to decide if you wish to proceed with making a claim for your injuries using the services of our professional injury solicitors.Open Claim Calculator
Alternatively, why not go online and participate in our unique 30-second online test? This user-friendly tool can quickly establish your eligibility to claim personal injury compensation for your car accident.
Why use Accident Advice Helpline for your Musselburgh car accident claim?
- We are a highly reputable team of advisers and injury solicitors who have been established for in excess of 15 years;
- We provide a dedicated 24/7 telephone helpline service;
- Our team of professional injury solicitors have a wealth of knowledge and experience gained through helping thousands of people to claim their legal entitlement to personal injury compensation;
- Your claim is in expert hands – throughout the claims process, you will be kept informed by your injury solicitor, who will handle your claim on a no win no fee* basis; and
- Accident Advice Helpline process each claim individually in accordance with our key principles of accountability, integrity, accountability and reliability.
To discuss your accident in more detail with one of our expert advisers dial 0800 689 0500 from your landline or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile now.