It is always useful to know how much compensation in Pontypridd might be payable to you if you bring a personal injury claim against the party that caused your injuries. Accident Advice Helpline can advise on this. Our fifteen years of experience in handling cases across a wide range of accident types means we are well placed to assist you with this query.
How much compensation in Pontypridd could I get for my accident?
You will need to get in touch and give us a few details about the incident you have been involved in. We will ask you:
- When the accident happened. This is because there is usually a time limit of three years from the date of the accident for getting your claim started. You may have longer in some circumstances – we can advise when you call us.
- What happened. To be able to estimate the amount of compensation you could be entitled to, we need to know what injuries you sustained. You must have had treatment for those injuries, whether that was at the scene or afterwards.
- Who was to blame. Someone else must have been responsible through their own carelessness or negligence. Even if you have inadvertently contributed to the outcome of the accident, for example by failing to wear a seatbelt in a car involved in a road traffic accident, or by not fully complying with health and safety guidance in an accident at work, you may still have a right to some compensation. Check with us before you discount the possibility of making a claim.
This information will enable us to tell you in principle whether we think your claim will be successful and to estimate the amount of compensation you could receive. It is up to you whether you then proceed to bring a claim. But there is no upfront charge for setting the case in motion and you will have the benefit of our no win, no fee guarantee if you do go ahead.
How to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline
Call, text or complete the handy 30 second calculator on our website, and we will give you our fast and honest opinion on whether you can make a claim:
- Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website; or
- Text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
Find out today how much compensation in Pontypridd could be available for your injuries after an accident that wasn’t your fault. It’s fast, it’s free and it could then be easier than you think to secure the compensation you deserve.
Date Published: 2nd November 2015
Author: David Brown