If you have been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault then you are probably here because you are thinking about making a personal injury claim to get compensation for your injury. There are probably lots of questions that you want to ask, including how much compensation in Newcastle under Lyme accident victims receive. And how to go about claiming your compensation.
How much compensation in Newcastle under Lyme?
Claim amounts vary from case to case. There aren’t set claim amounts for different injuries. The amount of compensation that you are awarded for your injury will depend on:
- How serious your injury was
- How much your injury affected your life and wellbeing, and
- How much you are owed for lost earnings and accident-related expenses
Our lawyers always work hard to get our clients the best compensation packages possible. If you would like an estimate of how much you could be owed simply enter your details into our online compensation calculator.
How to claim your compensation
To get your compensation you will need an injury lawyer, like the lawyers who work here at Accident Advice Helpline. Our injury lawyers work on personal injury claims under no win no fee contracts, and always work hard to get claims settled as quickly as possible – most don’t even have to go to court.
We handle claims over the phone so all you have to do to get things started is call our helpline. We will take the details of your accident and then one of our lawyers will set to work, and do everything that he, or she can to make sure that your claim is successful.
Why claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
There are plenty of injury law firms who can work on your claim, so why claim with us?
- We have one of the highest success rates in the industry
- We have over fifteen years of industry experience
- We work on claims under the no win no fee agreement
- We are endorsed by people’s champion Dame Esther Rantzen
- We have a helpline where you can get legal advice from a trained advisor
- Most of the claims that we handle are settled out of court
Call our helpline to start your claim today
To talk to one of our injury claim advisors about starting your injury claim today call our helpline now on 0800 689 0500. Or call 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling us from a mobile. If you would refer us to call you text ‘claim365’ to 88010. Lines are open 24/7 and all calls to Accident Advice Helpline are kept confidential.
Date Published: 7th November 2015
Author: David Brown