Don’t get stressed struggling to make your claim for compensation! Seek expert advice and assistance for a straightforward claim!
Accidents and their consequences can have become a major head ache for all parties concerned, irrespective of who caused the accident to occur in the first place. Numerous forms may need to be completed at a time when you are distraught and perhaps seriously injured; making a difficult and stressful situation worse.
However, if the accident was caused through no fault of your own, and it occurred within the last 3 years, then you can legally claim for your personal injury compensation using the expert team at the leading law firm, Accident Advice Helpline.
Who are Accident Advice Helpline?
- A dedicated team of professional and highly experienced advisers and injury solicitors who can inform you of your legal right to claim compensation over the phone for your Mountain Ash road traffic accidents.
- They have in excess of 14 years’ experience of assisting and advising people, who like you, have been injured through no fault of their own, to claim their legal right to personal injury compensation.
- The helpful team of advisers provide a telephone helpline service to ensure that all calls are answered and processed effectively, whenever it is convenient to call regarding your Mountain Ash road traffic accidents.
- Their team of friendly and knowledgeable advisers can offer no obligation advice and information about the process of making a personal injury compensation claim following your Mountain Ash road traffic accidents.
- Their team of highly professional injury solicitors will be delighted to assist you with handling all aspects of your claim on your behalf, on a no win no fee basis.
Injuries caused by Mountain Ash road traffic accidents
Any injury caused as a result of a road traffic accident, that occurred through no fault of your own, may be stressful and difficult to come to terms with.
Typical injuries may include:
- cuts, lacerations and bruising
- soft tissue injuries
- neck injury
- broken, fractured or dislocated bones
- internal injury
- head injury
- facial injury
- brain injury
- fatal injury
Causes of road traffic accidents
Accidents on the roads may be caused through:
- excessive speeds
- lack of experience
- mechanical failure of the vehicle
- failing to obey road signs, signals and markings
- driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- driving without lights
- failing to inform other road users of your intentions
- driving without sufficient space between vehicles in front
Click and claim!
Accident Advice Helpline provide a unique 30 second online test that enables you to determine for yourself your entitlement to claim personal injury compensation for your Mountain Ash road traffic accidents. This is a user friendly, quick and confidential tool that can be accessed from your home or office and takes just seconds to complete!
Date Published: 14th August 2014