Being the innocent victim of an accident can be very frustrating. You can find that through no fault of your own your life is altered totally, even if it for a period of time while you are recovering and not a permanent situation. To suddenly find that you need help to do the personal things you usually do for yourself, or that you cannot look after your children properly can cause a victim a lot of stress.
It is for this reason that UK law says the responsible person should compensate anyone injured in an accident that was not their fault, and the Mountain Ash law firm at Accident Advice Helpline is the perfect option for assistance to claim this.
Why you need a Mountain Ash law firm to get your compensation
It is very rare that compensation is freely offered, and if it is, the amount if usually below the amount you would be awarded in court. If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, and get an offer of compensation without making a claim, beware. You should contact our Mountain Ash law firm in this situation to find out how much you should really be expecting.
You have to realise that it is not just your pain and sufferance the responsible person has to compensate you for. The also have to repay any expenses that have arisen because of the accident, and over a few weeks even, these can mount up to a lot of money.
At Accident Advice Helpline, we will ensure that every are of your accident is examined t make sure nothing is missed when making your claim, even accounting for the impact the accident has had on your life and the future prospects of your health.Open Claim Calculator
These are things that are not likely to be part of any compensation freely offered, so never accept anything with checking with us first, you could be losing out quite a bit.
The accidents our Mountain Ash law firm will make claims for
We will make claims for any type of accident, as long as it fits the legal criteria for making a claim, which is:
- The accident must have been the fault of someone else
- You must have sustained injuries in the accident
- Your injuries must have needed medical attention
- The accident must have happened within the last three years
There are no accidents that are barred from making a claim for, as long as they fit these rules.
Contacting Accident Advice Helpline to make your claim
We have three main ways of contact us to start your personal injury claim:
- Our 30-second test which will let you know if you qualify for compensation, and then give you an estimate of how much it could be.
- Our online claim form, which allows our advisers to assess your claim before they speak to you.
- Our dedicated freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone where you can speak to our friendly advisers to get all the information you may need about making a personal injury compensation claim.